CISI - Fundamentals of Financial Services
The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment was founded in 1992 by London Stock Exchange practitioners. CISI qualifications are globally recognised by a wide range of governments and their regulators. Organisations across the world are using CISI qualifications and membership to ensure that their staff possess the practical knowledge to carry out their job roles and to meet the needs of the regulators. www.cisi.org
Fundamentals of Financial Services is the first basic course offered for financial services professionals. The course is ideally suited for staff fresh to financial services or already working in financial services, but not directly involved in making investment decisions.
The objective of the course is to provide candidates with fundamental knowledge of financial services in saving and borrowing, banking, equities, bonds, markets and other areas of financial services.
After the completion of the course, course participants will sit a comprehensive examination, which, upon successful completion, will lead to a CISI certificate and student membership.
- The FFS is examined via computer-based testing and exams take place throughout the year.
- The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions and lasts 1 hour
|Study Mode:||Face to Face (English Language)|
|Study Time:||85 hours|
|Syllabus:||• Introduction - saving and borrowing
• Financial Markets
• Other areas of financial services
• 5 sessions of 5 hours (1 meeting per week)
• 5 hours of homework per week
• 15 hours of examination preparation
• 4 sessions of 5 hours
• 5 hours of workplace training (5 sessions)
• 15 Hours of examination preparation
|Fees:||EUR 1,370 per participant (reader Included)
* group discount available