CISI - Global Financial Compliance
The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment was founded in 1992 by London Stock Exchange practitioners. CISI qualifications are globally recognised by a wide range of governments and their regulators. Organisations across the world are using CISI qualifications and membership to ensure that their staff possess the practical knowledge to carry out their job roles and to meet the needs of the regulators. www.cisi.org
This qualification covers all the key aspects of compliance. It is globally portable, addressing international issues and reflecting the needs of a worldwide market. It can be taken as a stand-alone qualification or as part of the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC). Also, if studied with the Principles of Financial Regulation unit, candidates will be awarded the Certificate in Global Financial Compliance.
This course is suitable for all compliance staff and will be particularly useful for those working in, or wishing to work in Compliance Officer Roles.
After the completion of the course, course participants will sit a comprehensive examination, which, upon successful completion, will lead to the CISI certificate and student membership.
- The Global Financial Compliance is examined via computer-based testing and exams take place throughout the year.
- The exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions and lasts 2 hours.
|Study Mode:||Face to Face (English Language)|
|Study Time:||105 hours|
|Syllabus:||• The International Regulatory Environment
• The Compliance function
• Managing the risk of financial crime
• Ethics, integrity and fairness
• Governance, risk management, and compliance
• 7 sessions of 5 hours (1 meeting per week)
• 5 hours of homework per week
• 19 hours of examination preparation
• 4 sessions of 5 hours
• 9 hours of workplace training (9 sessions)
• 19 Hours of examination preparation
|Fees:||Distance Learning: EUR 1,370 per participant
Classroom Study: EUR 1,795.- per participant
* group discount available