CIMA - Masters Gateway Course
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants is the world’s leading, and largest, professional body of management accountants. Our unique blend of management accounting, financial accounting and business-focused subjects produces competent and confident CGMAs who can lead their organisations to sustainable success. www.cimaglobal.com
Learn more about our various course delivery methods. Tailored Learning Solutions!
CIMA is now able to offer those opportunity for MBA holders to ensure their future success with the CIMA qualifications.
The CMGA is drawn from the management level of the CIMA syllabus: CMGA Syllabus
- P2: performance management
- E2: enterprise management
- F2: financial management
On successful completion of the CMGA exam, you will be granted 11 exemptions from CIMA’s Professional Qualification and will be awarded the CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting.
You will also be eligible to start studying for CIMA’s strategic level.
Main Course Topics
- Project Management (E2: area B) – 25%
- Cost Planning and Analysis for Competitive adv. (P2: area B) – 25%
- Group Financial Statements (F2: area A) – 25%
And, a combination of the six topics below – 25%:
- Pricing and Product Decisions (P2: area A)
- Budgeting and Management Control (P2: area C)
- Strategic Management and assessing the Competitive Environment (E2: area A)
- Management of Relationships (E2: area C)
- Issues in Recognition and Measurement (F2: area B)
- Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Accounts (F2: area)
- Comprehensive revision of P2/F2 & E2
- Apply theory to selected pre-seen management level case study materials
- Analysis of selected pre-seen and industry knowledge
- Support with tips on writing skills
- Practicing of mocks tests
- Access to tutor until exam date
- Duration: 3 weekends (Saturday and Sunday) of intensive five hours face-to-face lectures
- Cost: EUR 2,795 per participant
- Added Certification: ICC (Sr. Management Accounting) Certificate of Attainment