We deliver in-house training programmes to over 30 organisations each year. If several people in your organisation have the same learning need, an In-Company programme is likely to be the most effective training option.
Our In-Company programmes are simple to arrange and can be combined with live examples and real data to substantially improve transfer of learning back to the workplace.
How Does It Work?
You can choose any of our courses if they already meet your objectives. Or you can tailor any programme to meet more specific learning needs. We will select a trainer from our faculty according to sector experience, subject knowledge and your company’s culture. Then if you want to run your training off site we will help you select a suitable venue.
Types of In-Company Training
- Standard – Our existing range of courses, covering topics
- Customised – Adapt any of our existing portfolio of courses to your organisation’s requirements
- Bespoke – Start from scratch and design an entirely new course to your exact specifications
We offer a wide variety of services in-house, including:
- In-Company training courses
- Training needs analysis
- Coaching – team and individual, either face-to-face or over the phone
- Flexible drop-in sessions and e-Learning
- Induction & professional programmes
- Assessments and testing
What do you get?
Everything we do is focused on transferring learning back to the workplace. Every In-Company programme includes as standard:
- Consultancy and advice from our expert team
- Pre-course assessment to ensure the course is fully tailored to objectives
- Full printed course materials for future reference
- Personalised time-bound action plans to help delegates commit to their development
Learn how our In-Company Training solutions can help your team!
1094 JB Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0)20-665 4163