The International College of Commerce is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee (Dutch Chamber of Commerce ® 34256194). It is managed by an Executive Board under the guidance of a Board of advisors. The Board of advisors is made up of the elected chairperson of the various Working Interests.
Felix U. Alexander Principal
Johanna Sprakel Head of Administration
Kevin Hannah International Relations
Board of Advisors
Beate Möllers Chair Person
Gerard Nieuwenhuis Philosophy
Marianne Onvlee Member
Prof. Gerald Tros Head Tutor
Nowie Mutebe HRM advisor
Ruby Boesjes Legal advisor
Johannes Bakker Quality advisor
Amsterdam now has a broad based economy, but the most important sectors with over 120,000 jobs are still business and financial services. Together, the stock exchange, the central bank and the regional head offices of numerous Dutch and international firms make Amsterdam the financial and business heart of the Netherlands and a prestigious international business centre. The study programmes at the ICC benefit greatly from this real business environment, which is literally right around the corner.
In ICC we recognize the commercial needs of today’s multinational businesses through constant in-company training of staff and students.
Why Choose ICC?
- Largely out of hours, weekend taught and revision courses.
- Customised study packages.
- Full exam focused syllabus coverage from start to finish incorporating all the latest changes.
- Class sizes are limited to guarantee high pass rates.
- Experienced and qualified tutors.
- Direct e-mail and telephone access to tutors to ensure ongoing study-support.
- Round the clock support-line during the final days before examinations.
- Exchange country’s business perspectives with students from various European countries.
- Exchange company experiences with accounting and marketing students from different multinational companies like Cisco Systems, Siemens, Unilever, Adidas, Shell, Mitsubishi Corporation, UPC, General Electric and KPMG.
Our high pass rates is self explanatory
Career & Opportunities
International College of Commerce is an accredited provider of professional training in accounting and marketing and offers a whole range of training products to students and commercial organizations.
We are constantly looking for enthusiastic persons who can strengthen our tutoring team. We practice equal opportunities employment, and would welcome applications from all members of the European community.
We invite you to send an open solicitation letter to our administration