Face to Face
The Standard Option allows delegates to take their chosen Programme attending Lectures one or two evenings per week (four hours per lecture) and minimum seven to eleven engagements per module.
Participants wishing to complete in quicker timescales can combine additional evening or weekend classes and should talk to the administration.
Revision Sessions are included in all lectures programmes.
ICC Executive Weekend Programme is designed for participants who have very busy work schedules but want face-to-face tuition in order to get the most from their studies.
- A two-day (Saturday and Sunday) taught weekend for each module
- Lunch and refreshments on each day of the weekend session
- A selected textbook for each module
- Specialist Tutors for each module
- Exam Technique Sessions and Assignment Briefings
Participants should allocate between 8 and 10 hours for home study per module each week for the duration of the course
Directed Distance learning
This option is all about flexibility. You can learn at home, or at your workplace, the main thing is, you’re learning in the place that suits you. Though no mandatory classes to go or terms times to stick to; you will have a tutor to support your study effort.
- Specialist Tutor assigned to manage your studies via regular emails and weekly telephone communications inclusive one revision class participation (optional)
- Made easy course materials to work through and clearly set out.
- Full access/support from assigned Tutors worldwide as you progress
Whatever your circumstances, your course fits in with your life – not the other way round!
Lectures are one or two evenings per week (four hours per lecture) and minimum seven to eleven engagements per module/subject.
Course deliveries are designed within the normal time scale of twelve months starting in January (winter) or July (autumn) each year.
Maximum-ten participants per study group