The International College of Commerce –ICC is offering a six weeks sandwich financial accounting course “AUDIT and ASSURANCE ” that is designed using professional information from the chartered institute of management accountants -cima and institute of certified accountants of England and Wales – icaew .
AUDIT: The objective of an audit of financial statements is to enable the Auditor to express an opinion as to whether the financial statements are prepared in all material respect , in accordance with an applicable financial framework .
ASSURANCE: The objective of an assurance engagement is to enable the practitioner express a conclusion designed to enhance the degree of confidence of the intended users other than the responsible party about the outcome of the evaluation/measurement of a a subject matter against criteria
PROFILES OF PEOPLE WHO MIGHT TAKE THIS COURSE:
- All Employees in Accounting & Finance
- Aspiring Accounting & Finance personnel
- To develop students or workers understanding of the crucial aspects of managing an assurance engagement (including audit engagements): Acceptance, Planning, Managing , Concluding and Reporting.
- To develop students and workers skills in the interpretations of financial and business data.
Subject areas include:
- Legal, Ethical and current issues
- Accepting & Managing engagements
- Planning Audit & Assurance engagements
- Concluding & Reporting on Audit & Assurance engagements
(Risks assessments/Quality Control/Professional standards & ethics/ reporting)
Module /Course book (ICC) created from CIMA /ACCA & ICAEW professional accounting information
Duration 6 week (one meeting per week of 5 hours) on a week day evening or weekend.
€1395.- (inclusive study materials) per participant
INSTRUCTOR: Drs. Beant Haarsma
START DATE: Three times a year
APPROVED BY: Education board of ICC
The objective of the instructor is to help the student learn the rationale around AUDIT & ASSURANCE engagements. The purpose of continuous evaluation is to indicate, to some degree, the extent to which the student has learned.
Course is intensive & practical with 9 home study hours per week
Note: All courses are limited to a maximum of 8 participants per group, and language of instruction is English.
Helpline- 06 504 927 53